The development of Monitoring Templates continues apace. Following our update in March that allowed you to add checks with Monitoring Templates to existing devices as well as new ones, the next release will make Monitoring Templates much more versatile.
Monitoring Templates Part 3 allows you to choose whether you want to replace the existing checks with those in the template, as currently the case, or add them to the checks already on the device. Continue reading
12:30pm Pacific — Our monitoring has detected intermittent sluggishness of the control panel. Our engineers are currently investigating. Message processing is not impacted.
Our hosting provider has informed us of scheduled maintenance to their Hong Kong data center to improve network reliability and performance on Thursday, April 16th:
UTC: 16 April 2:00 pm – 16 April 10:00 pm
HKT: 16 April 10:00 pm – 17 April 6:00 am
This affects customers whose Dashboard services are delivered through the Hong Kong data center. During this maintenance window, the Dashboard may be unreachable for two brief periods of time that should not exceed 15 minutes. Managed Antivirus on endpoint devices will continue to detect threats but may not update definitions during this time.
We appreciate your understanding while our hosting provider performs these essential upgrades.
We’re excited to bring you the next update to Maintenance Windows, following the release of Part 1 back in February.
This latest release will allow you to schedule a future start and stop time for Maintenance Mode… and not just for individual devices but at client and site level too.
Additionally, we’re making it easier for you to see which clients and sites have devices that are in maintenance mode so you won’t lose track of them.
What does this really mean for you? Continue reading
We would like to notify you that MAX RM App Control version 1.41 is now live. Please see the updates listed below.
- Alerts displayed in the South Pane Notifications tab can now be resolved individually or in bulk with “Resolve All Notifications”. Resolved notifications can be displayed again by selecting “Show Resolved Notifications”.
- Office 365 Mailbox Forwarding settings are now available in the Edit User dialog.
- Additional columns were added to the Users tab so that important information is more visible and users are easier to manage. These include Mailbox Usage, Size to Quota, and Mailbox Permissions columns, with easier insight as to whether a user is licensed, an admin, or in a suspended state.
- Organization Tree User Node roles have been simplified. Admins are now represented by “Admin” rather than displaying Admin: True|False.
- The alert indicator on the Organization Tree has been enhanced to provide more detailed information about alerts upon hover. Users can now see the alert detail in addition to the alert type counts.
- Corrected an issue where search results were being applied across Clients. This has been addressed so that the search results are cleared when switching between clients.
- Fixed an issue where domain level BindDN settings from MAX Mail were only being applied if configured at the Organizational level of the account. Both the domain level settings and organization settings are now applied during the ADSync function from MAX RM.
As part of our continued investment to support growth, we’re planning essential systems maintenance to the US instance of MAX RemoteManagement during the following maintenance window on Saturday, April 4th:
UTC: 10:00 pm – 0:00 am
BST: 11:00 pm – 1:00 am
EST: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
UPDATE : The start of our planned maintenance was delayed by an hour. It is currently underway and we will post a final update once complete and fully available.
UPDATE : The maintenance has been completed successfully.
This update affects customers in North and South America.
During this period, MAX RemoteManagement services will be offline, including Dashboard access and associated feature services. Managed Antivirus on endpoint devices will continue to detect threats but not update definitions during this time. Overdue alerting will be suspended.
We’re aiming to keep any downtime within the maintenance window to a minimum, and appreciate your understanding.